Tuesday, January 22, 2013

FIRE & ICE = Great food and FUN...my favorite combination

This Friday is the grand opening of a new Restaurant/Bar/Event space called Fire & Ice, 312 Market Street in Olde City, Philly.  I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek last Friday and can't wait to attend because I was really wowed!  You will be too!

I got to sample a few items from the menu which included one of their seafood specialities...Cod...and it was delicious.  In fact, I ordered and was thoroughly enjoying the Mac&Cheese but my friend ordered the Cod and once I tasted it, I wound up eating half his plate...it's that good.  We spoke to the Chef, who was gracious enough to share a few ingredients and while I don't want to spoil it for you...the dash of nutmeg on the Cod brought the flavor to life.

I would be remiss if I didn't point out that the bartender also whipped up a lovely Grey Goose cosmo for me that worked on many different levels...tasted great and helped me relax and start the weekend on the right note :-)!

Everyone's invited to Fire & Ice for their very special Grand Opening Event this Friday, January 24th, so tell a friend and check it out!  I recommend making a dinner reservation, then staying for the after-dinner party!

No comments:

Post a Comment