Monday, November 21, 2011

3-Days from Thanksgiving and I'm chowing down on PRIMO's

Because who can RESIST?  Not I!  So much so that in the photo below I already took a bite.

My fav:  ABRUZZI: Thumanns Home Style Roasted Pork & Sharp Provolone Topped with Fresh Broccoli Rabe and that's what I'm eating as we speak - quite possibly one of the best sandwiches I've ever had - Primo's knows how to do hoagies and hoagies just beat out CheeseSteaks in a favorite sandwich competition in City Council - so eat one to celebrate!

After you've had your fill of Thanksgiving (by around Saturday, right?), head to Primo's for the perfect hoagie.  And, while you're here - let's share your special Thanksgiving traditional recipes.  Maybe Broccoli rabe is one of the?  Share with the rest of the class pretty please.

No comments:

Post a Comment