Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"More Gruel Sir"

Yes, I beg, borrow and steal for food.  I'm not bragging, but I just can't help myself.  The guys that work right down the hall from me are constantly getting food delivered and it always smells sooooo good.  This morning Panorama Ristorante (Front & Market Philly) cooked Gnoochi and I simply could not resist...two different kinds too.  One was a vegetable gnoochi - looked like spinach pasta and chock full of veggies, the other straight-up perfect cheese filled potato gnoochi which was absolutely delicious.  I know there's many places cause we are lucky enough to have some fantastic restaurants who do a great gnoochi, especially since we've got South Philadelphia, but let me recommend a stop into Panorama at some point...try it, you'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment